Terms and conditions of use
1. Online purchase (for purchase products)
1.1. The Customer must be a registered Customer to be able to make online purchases and payments.
1.2. Payment for Products & Services shall be made in local currency (Mauritian Rupee).
1.3. The Customer can choose from the following payment methods at the moment of placing an online order:
a) Online payment using MasterCard or VISA Card
b) Internet banking transfer
C) Pay on Delivery by cash payment or Debit / Credit card payment with Sales Privee delivery agent.
1.4. Value Added Tax (VAT) is included in the showcase price.
2.1 Our products are sold at the price advertised on the website at the time of your order. We reserve the right to change the prices at any time, prior to the confirmation of your order. All prices are listed in Mauritian rupees.
2.2 All prices are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate at the time of your or- der and a delivery fee of Rs 150 will apply for orders having a total value less then Rs 3,000 (Incl. Vat). All Orders having a total value above Rs 3,000 will benefit from Free delivery
3. Delivery Policy
3.1. Once the Customer places an online order, Sales Privee commits to deliver the order within 1 to 3 business days.
3.2 Should the product be out of stock Sales Privee will immediately inform the customer by email or telephone and a full refund will be granted should Sales Privee be in possession of the payment.
3.3. The Customer understands that delivery of the ordered items shall occur only at locations within the Mauritian territory limits excluding Rodrigues and other Outer Islands.
3.4. To ensure safe delivery, the Customer must properly fill the delivery ad- dress, the mobile number and any specific instructions in the fields provided online.
3.5. Sales Privee Delivery Team will contact the Customer directly to notify him when the delivery of his order shall take place.
3.6. Sales Privee commits to deliver the ordered and available items within 3 Business Days (excluding weekends and public holidays). Should Sales Privee not be in a position to deliver the Customer’s orders within the given time-frame (for e.g in case of any force majeure), Sales Privee Delivery Team shall contact the Customer immediately & notify him when the de- livery of his order shall take place.
3.7. In the event that the Customer notices a change in his availability with respect to receiving his ordered products, he must call Sales Privee on 2492253 to notify the Delivery Team as soon as he reasonably can.
3.8. The Customer needs to present his identification document (National ID or Passport) to the Sales Privee Delivery Staff before accepting the delivery.
3.9. The Customer must ensure and check that the product delivered is the right one and that he receives a Warranty Certificate, where applicable. A sales invoice indicating the amount paid by the Customer will also be provided to him upon delivery.
3.10 The Customer will have to sign a Delivery Note acknowledging delivery of the products and need to check and ensure that his products are delivered sealed. For any issue regarding the delivered product, the Customer will have to inform Sales Privee on 2492253
4. Cancellation of Order & Refund Policy
4.1. For the purchase of products, the Customer may cancel his order within 24 hours following the purchase by calling the Sales Privee Customer Care on 2492253.
4.2. For cancelled orders as per 4.1 above, the Customer will have to give the Order Confirmation Number when calling on 2492253 for processing of the cancellation. Sales Privee shall endeavor to reverse the payment back to his bank card account. For each cancelled order, the Customer will be charged a fee of 5% on the purchase amount.
5. Returns & Refunds Policy
5.1. Returns may be considered by Sales Privee under the following conditions:
- The product delivered does not meet the customers expectations.
- If the Customer notes that the delivery box/bag is not sealed or is damaged at the time of delivery.
- If an out of box/bag failure is noted for the particular product at time of de- livery.
- If there is a mismatch between the product ordered and the delivered one. - For the conditions mentioned above:
- The Customer must not accept delivery and same shall be returned to Sales Privee by the Delivery Staff.
- The Customer understands that the second delivery depends on stock availability, and where stock is available, the product will be delivered to the Customer within 1 Business Day.
5.2. After delivery, the Customer must notify Sales Privee as soon as reasonably possible once he becomes aware of any defect in the operation of a product by calling on 2492253. Any request for re- turn will be considered solely based on the warranty conditions attached to the product including the following conditions:
- The Customer must bring the defective product to Sales Privee Head Office located at Ambrex Lane, Royal Rd, Arsenal together with the valid Warranty Certificate or Invoice.
- The Customer agrees neither to, nor allow any other party to modify or tamper the product. Any evidence of tamper will be tantamount to material breach by the Customer and Sales Privee shall have no obligation to accept back the product.
- The Customer must present the Sales Invoice, and/or the Transaction Receipt and identification details (National ID or Passport).
Sales Privee reserves the right to refund the Customer, or exchange the product for a return as per 5.2 above.